OK, that’s one of my New Year Resolutions. I apologize to the 10,000 people who visit here each month that there hasn’t been any updates however, now it’s time to commit and start blogging. I guess it starts with a first step… back to, “What do I blog about?”…
… Well for starters, it’s a new year. This is 2008 and it’s going to be a good year for everyone and I just have that feeling. While there may be a lot of financial systems failing currently and the war going on in Iraq, and of course the new Presidential Elections for the US… It’s still going to be a good year! Why?
That’s a great question. My answer is simple. It’s going to be a good year because I’m going to make it a good year. Why is that?… Well, because I’m not going to make it a bad year. Does that make sense? Most certainly it does. Please allow me to explain.
The year ahead, this great 2008, is going to be exactly what we make of it. If we believe it’s going to be a bad year, then what can we expect?… Bad! It’s very elementary if you think about it. You will get what you expect. Same goes for life. If our expectations are small, so is the get.
I’m happy to be here and happy to be blessed with a computer and the opportunity to live and grow up in this age of technology and the Internet. It’s 2008 and it’s going to be a good year because we’re going to make it a good year. There are a lot of negative things happening in the world today and it’s important to focus on the positive things that are equal to, or even greater than all the negative ones. As I grow older I have discovered for myself that the Universe is merely a reflection of what each of us reflects into it.
My New Years Resolutions
- Blog – Yep, that’s what this is. It’s a WordPress Blog and it’s sort of my first.
- Quit Smoking – This is the year I’m going to quit smoking. It’s a horrible habit and it’s something that almost governs a persons life and it’s time to quit.
- See the Good in All Things – Work harder to find and see the good in all things and discard the negatives or bad things. This takes time and practice and it’s work in progress. 🙂
- More Family Time – This is important. Although I work from home, it’s still very difficult to get quality family time.
- Have a Great Year – Yep, tis the season.
That about sums it for my New Years Blog. It’s a start and hope you will enjoy reading and hope your new year is a wonderful and prosperous one as well.